[Eeglablist] Assistant Professor position in Cognitive Psychology/Neuroscience at Leiden University
snieuwenhuis at fsw.leidenuniv.nl
Fri Apr 12 04:23:11 PDT 2019
Assistant Professor in Cognitive Psychology or Cognitive Neuroscience (1.0 fte)
Vacancy number 6195
• Conducting independent research in your field (40%);
• Teaching suitable BSc and MSc courses and supervising BSc and MSc research projects (60%);
• Contributing to organizational activities of the institute.
• We seek candidates who have demonstrated excellence in teaching abilities, and have experience with various types of teaching and supervision of students at different stages of their education;
• Candidates should have a strong research record, evident from (among others) a completed PhD thesis and peer-reviewed (international) publications on topics in cognitive psychology or related fields;
• Valued research experience: modeling skills; programming; neuroimaging (fMRI and/or EEG); valorization of research; collaboration with industrial / non-academic parties.
• Proficiency in the Dutch language is not essential but candidates are expected to acquire a good command of the Dutch language within the first year;
Terms and conditions
We offer a four-year term position. Salary range from € 3637.- to € 5656.- gross per month (pay scale 11 or 12 in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities).
For more information, see http://www.sandernieuwenhuis.nl/pdfs/AssistantProfessorPosition_CogPsy2019.pdf
For inquiries, please contact professor Sander Nieuwenhuis, email snieuwenhuis at fsw.leidenuniv.nl <mailto:snieuwenhuis at fsw.leidenuniv.nl> .
Please submit online your application no later than the 30th of April 2019 via the blue button of our application system (available from April 16th at https://www.universiteitleiden.nl/en/working-at). Applicants should submit online a letter of interest and a cv with a list of publications.
More information about the eeglablist