[Eeglablist] Issue importing triggers from Matlab Array
arno at ucsd.edu
Sat Jun 1 09:38:02 PDT 2019
Your events are not standard (with no real baseline). Assuming
1. What you shared is the trigger channel that is already present in your data in EEGLAB (like the last channel) - if this is not the case and what you shared is an event matrix separate from your data, you could add it to your data - assuming it is the same length of course - using the command EEG.data(end+1,:) = trigger; EEG.chanlocs(end+1).labels = ’trigger’; EEG = eeg_checkset(EEG);
2. The events of interest are the peaks above 199 (your values vary from 0 to 214)
3. Use menu “File > Import event info > From data channel”
4. Add in the preprocessing transform box "X > 198” (without the quotes)
5. Uncheck “Delete event channel” so you can see the event channel along with the extracted events
6. Press OK.
7. Look at the extracted event using menu item “Plot > Channel data (scroll)"
> On May 28, 2019, at 6:16 AM, Naama Zur <naamazur at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am trying to import event info from data channel, which is a matlab
> array. When I check the events that were imported, in *event values, *I
> can't see many of the events that are in the trigger channel data. I have
> tried to convert the data channel to ASCII format, but still the same
> values are not imported.
> Attached is the Matlab array of the event data channel. Is there anyone who
> might know how I can solve this issue?
> Eeglablist page: http://sccn.ucsd.edu/eeglab/eeglabmail.html
> To unsubscribe, send an empty email to eeglablist-unsubscribe at sccn.ucsd.edu
> For digest mode, send an email with the subject "set digest mime" to eeglablist-request at sccn.ucsd.edu
More information about the eeglablist