[Eeglablist] get_chanlocs

Clement Lee cll008 at eng.ucsd.edu
Tue Jan 7 13:42:38 PST 2020

Thanks for the hand-off Makoto.

Hi Jeff, thanks for your continued interest in get_chanlocs. I and a couple
of other users have scanned EGI GSNets with success; however, they are
slightly trickier to scan well compared to other caps with flatter
electrodes and less surface texture.

Sensor Mark II is the correct purchase. get_chanlocs was developed on the
previous version of the Sensor (the Sensor line is for iOS whereas the Core
is for all other platforms). The apps that support the Mark II also
supported the previous version.

I have not received any reports of any incompatible iPads yet. I assume
that all models listed under the "iPad Bracket" choice when you purchase
the Sensor are supported.

The Scanner software works fine, but I found it harder to consistently take
good scans. itSeez3D charges on export, so you can download and try for
yourself to see if the cost is justified.

Let me know if you have any other questions,
Clement Lee
Applications Programmer
Institute for Neural Computation, UC San Diego
858-822-7535