[Eeglablist] Baseline from outside the epoch period

Haneen Alsuradi haneen at nyu.edu
Mon Jan 13 02:30:43 PST 2020

Hi,

I did an experiment in which I have two events, one for a visual cue that
indicates the start of the trial (a ball on the screen which will be used
in the trial itself) and the second one is when a collision happens for the
ball. I am interested in studying the brain activity after the collision
and thus I will epoch -2 to 2 from the collision point. However, I think it
is suitable to baseline my epoch before the visual cue and not before the
collision. The time between the visual cue and the collision is user
dependent. Is there anyway I can specify my baseline outside the epochs?

Thanks
Haneen