[Eeglablist] Is CleanLine working?

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Jan 14 14:36:20 PST 2020

Dear list members,

I have never been satisfied with the result with CleanLine. In fact, I
think it is not working as it should be.

Can anyone run the following test and share the results? I would greatly
appreciate it.

1) Prepare 1-min long 1-ch data with 60Hz pure sine wave.
2) Find CleanLine parameters that can completely remove this 60Hz sine wave
so that it returns a flat line as a result.

I doubt if we can achieve this. Can we? But if it cannot pass this simple
test, what's the point...  and what's the best result is like as of now?