[Eeglablist] Reference after channel interpolation

#HENG JIAMIN GLADYS# JHENG007 at e.ntu.edu.sg
Thu Jan 30 01:37:16 PST 2020

Dear EEGLab list,

I'm looking at time-frequency analyses for a dataset, of which one of the task consist of 12 trials, with each trial being 45 seconds.

Following is my pre-processing pipeline:
Bandpass filter 1-30 Hz > Reject noisy channels > Average rereference > Epoch, baseline removal > ICA > Reject noisy ICs using MARA > Interpolate bad channels

Up till after rejecting noisy ICs, the GUI interface still shows that the Reference is "average". However, after interpolation, the Reference became "unknown". May I enquire if this is supposed to be the case or I might have done something incorrectly in the process?

Thanks in advance,
Gladys