[Eeglablist] Retrieve analyzed raw data

WILLY-PAUL WESTPHAL willy.paul.westphal at univ-poitiers.fr
Thu Feb 27 06:14:34 PST 2020

I've tried to see on the web how to extract data from graphs in Matlab, but it is not helpful. It does not seems to apply to the cross-coherence graph (it is mainly for 2D graphs), Matlab returns a "Text" object type for this graph, and I cannot access to raw data, only organizational properties of the graph (fonts, size...).
For the second alternative I don't know how to to that, I do not handle Matlab.