[Eeglablist] Error while plotting 3D

Clement Lee cll008 at eng.ucsd.edu
Mon Mar 2 10:57:55 PST 2020

Hi Meha,

"headplot: save spline file error, out of space or file permission problem"
Maybe you do not have space or write access (sometimes happens to thumb
drives, cloud-synced, or shared folders). Using the `Browse` button next to
"Or (re)compute a new spline file named:" to find a good file path might
fix your issue.

Hope that helps,
Clement Lee
Applications Programmer
Institute for Neural Computation, UC San Diego
858-822-7535