[Eeglablist] Smoothing issue and How to get min or max y-axes values for defined time or frequency ranges for each channel?

Zeynel BARAN znbaran at hacettepe.edu.tr
Fri Mar 6 01:48:24 PST 2020

Dear Eeglab Users,

Being very new to Eeglab, I would like to ask 2 questions. They may be very easy. So, sorry for that.

i) After we averaged epoched data, can we further smooth that averaged (summed) erp file?
ii) Again in the averaged data, can we define some time ranges, and get the min or max y-values in that range for each eeg channel? For example, in Fz channel min y-value in 80-150 ms, max y-value in 250-400 msec.
Thank you for your help.
Best,
ZB

--