[Eeglablist] Question regarding reference channel (Makoto's Preprocessing Pipeline)

Clement Lee cll008 at eng.ucsd.edu
Thu Mar 12 10:21:23 PDT 2020

Hi Mahjabeen,

It's 64 for built-in EEGLAB processing and 65 for full rank average
referencing. GND is always 0 (even if you rereference), but REF is only 0
when you are actually referenced to it (and becomes non-zero if you
rereference to any other montage).

Best,
Clement Lee
Applications Programmer
Institute for Neural Computation, UC San Diego
858-822-7535