[Eeglablist] Demo dataset for DIPFIT?

Kaelasha Tyler kaelasha.tyler at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 18:28:12 PDT 2020

Hi all,

Can anyone give me a link for a demo data set to test run DipFit with?

There is a link on the A08 Dipfit wiki page, but this just gives an
unusable 'unknown.dms' file.
I see one other thread on this discussion forum from 2018 with the similar
issue, but the link provided there for a demo data set also does not work
for me.

____

I have been using tools>locate dipoles using dipfit, as well as the
ft_sourceanalyis
script also on the A08 DIPFIT wiki page and have found various anatomical
regions in my data set that show larger ERPs. But I want to know
how spatial accurate these methods are in my case.
As it stands, I am not sure how accurate my results are and would like to
run this same analysis with another data set, for which clear dipole
location is already known.

As always, any help is much appreciated!

Regards,
Kaelasha