[Eeglablist] LoadLibrary failed with error 126

Jesus Lopez jesusjlopez619 at tamu.edu
Fri Mar 20 12:39:22 PDT 2020

Hello,

Our lab is attempting to use eeglab through Microsoft Remote Desktop. On
most instances, we get an error message reading "LoadLibrary failed with
error 126. The specified module could not be found." and matlab crashes
entirely. When matlab tries to correct this error by switching to OpenGL
from startup, matlab does not crash until eeglab is loaded, with the same
error message.

We read online that this may be fixed by updating the graphics driver on
the computer, but this has not resolved the issue. We also tried manually
switching to OpenGL for the renderer, but it did not work either. Is there
another solution that we are missing?

For reference, we are on Windows 10 Enterprise and matlab R2019a. Our video
card is an AMD Radeon RS 430.

Thank you in advance,

Jesus Lopez