[Eeglablist] Concatenate data across visits prior to ICA?

Coombes, Stephen A scoombes at ufl.edu
Sun Mar 22 03:45:14 PDT 2020

Dear EEG list members,

We have EEG data from a cohort of subjects who come into the lab for 3 visits spaced over a 6 month period. It is a repeated measures design with visit being the only variable. We have resting data and data during a task. For each data set (i.e., resting & task based), should we concatenate the data for each subject across visit before running ICA, and if so why?

For the task based analysis we will run ICA then DIPFIT and then MPA. We are still exploring different options for the resting state pipeline once ICA and artifact removal is complete.

Any advice greatly appreciated. Hope everyone is safe and well out there.

Many thanks,
Steve

Stephen A. Coombes, Ph.D.
Laboratory for Rehabilitation Neuroscience
University of Florida
Phone: 352.294.1768
Website: lrnlab.org<http://www.lrnlab.org/>