[Eeglablist] Error in function std_ersp

Clement Lee cll008 at eng.ucsd.edu
Mon Mar 30 09:17:51 PDT 2020

https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/answers/372376-why-do-i-get-the-error-undefined-function-gcp-for-input-arguments-of-type-char

Seems like std_ersp is trying to use parallel computing. Looks like Arno
fixed this, so try replacing the std_ersp in your EEGLAB with the latest
here
https://github.com/sccn/eeglab/blob/develop/functions/studyfunc/std_ersp.m

Best,
Clement Lee
Applications Programmer
Institute for Neural Computation, UC San Diego
858-822-7535