[Eeglablist] Problem with ICLabel and Bilateral dipoles (Makoto's Preprocessing Pipeline)

Luca Pion-Tonachini lpionton at ucsd.edu
Thu Apr 2 10:14:51 PDT 2020

Hi Mahjabeen,

ICLabel neither computes dipoles, nor uses them when labeling. It is up to you to compute dual dipole fits on any ICs that you think require it if you wish to see such a fit in the IC properties plot. If you did a two dipole fit but are not seeing that fit in the properties window, then there may be a bug in the code. Could you share what you did?

Again, none of this will affect how ICLabel classifies components.

Luca