[Eeglablist] Enquiry regarding bandpass using eegfiltnew

John Johnson john.johnson at gatech.edu
Mon Apr 6 12:35:42 PDT 2020

I understand the confusion.
You're setting the lower edge and higher edge, of a bandpass filter.

So the lower edge would be 1Hz in your case, and the higher edge would
be 30Hz.

If you wanted to do highpass filtering only, you would set only the
lower edge.
Similarly, if you wanted to do lowpass filtering only, you would set
only the higher edge.

Regards,
John