[Eeglablist] DIPFIT wiki tutorial still broken?

Delorme, Arnaud adelorme at ucsd.edu
Mon Apr 13 10:31:37 PDT 2020

Dear Curtis,

I have updated the tutorial with some of your screen captures as well as new ones.
Yes, this tutorial was updated over the years and sometimes there was a small discrepancy with the screen captures as EEGLAB evolved as well.

There was one issue in your message which is that after selecting new channel coordinates in the section “Avoiding co-registration by choosing appropriate channel locations”, you need to call back the DIPFIT settings to make sure the new coordinate transformation matrix is correct. I have added warning in the tutorial.

https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/A08:_DIPFIT

I am happy to give you editing rights on this wiki page so you can update some minor details that might not be accurate.

Best wishes,

Arno