[Eeglablist] Is CleanLine working?

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Sat Apr 25 15:44:44 PDT 2020

Dear Robert, Saraswati, Malte, Ekansh, and all the curious CleanLine users,

I ran the test. The results are uploaded in this page.
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Makoto's_preprocessing_pipeline#Validation_.2804.2F25.2F2020_added.29

Conclusion is that I should switch to cleanLineNoise that is a part of PREP
Pipeline. I will update my preprocessing pipeline soon.
If you need to do this process asap, you can download my test code uploaded
there and copy and paste the relevant part into your batch code. Of course,
you have to install PREP Pipeline first!

Ekansh, I could not replicate your result. But I still think it was good
that I tested it with pink noise just to make sure that the denoising
behavior is not affected by the background noise. Thank you for testing it
together. Your report motivated me to do it.

Makoto