[Eeglablist] Convert from .set to .mat

Suzan Tokac (HDR) suzan.tokac at hdr.mq.edu.au
Mon Apr 27 07:42:29 PDT 2020

Hello all,

*My message is very related so I wanted to reply to this (also my emails are not sent to the list for some reason so I wanted to try if this would work. Apologies if inconvenient)

I have preprocessed data with EEGLAB using a code in Fieldtrip. During the preprocessing tt generates 4 files (because I have 4 conditions) with .fdt and .set extensions and one with .mat. for each participant. I would like too inspect each condition for each participant, reject noisy parts and then combine all files together to generate one final .mat file so that I can generate some visuals and run statistical analyses on it. Could you please guide me on how to do this? Thank you.

Kind regards,
Suzan