[Eeglablist] Problems with editing STUDY design

marco mcsweeney marcomcsweeney at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 05:32:36 PDT 2020

Hi all,

I have a quick question regarding STUDY design. When I open the edit STUDY
design popup menu, many of the fields are not displayed. First I thought
that maybe this was a result of the way I entered the data when I created
the study but after trying to enter the data in a number of different ways
i.e. loading a single .set file per participant or entering 3 .set files
per participant per condition,I still only see a limited number of
fields/options. Please see attached figure.....

To make sure that it wasn't something I was doing wrong, I downloaded the
5sample data from the eeglab wiki and found the same issue with this study
also. I am using eeglab  v2019.0 running on Matlab R2019b. Could this be a
compatibility issue or is there a way to edit the pop_studydesign.m
function or is this just a new GUI?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Best wishes