[Eeglablist] Low density system questions

Scott Makeig smakeig at ucsd.edu
Sat May 2 14:11:36 PDT 2020

Usually the 'CNS' reference electrode is (in Biosemi) part of a CNS-DRL
pair. If it is here a single reference electrode then you should'nt need to
rereference unless you want to do source analysis. But remember that
electrodes placed near the reference channel will record very little
signal, because they and the reference will have nearly the same signal,
and each EEG channel is the difference between two (or more) electrodes.

Scott

--
California San Diego, La Jolla CA 92093-0961, http://sccn.ucsd.edu/~scott