[Eeglablist] [FORGED] Re: From Unipolar to Bipolar Montages

Xavier Vrijdag x.vrijdag at auckland.ac.nz
Sun May 3 14:56:48 PDT 2020

Hello Massimo,

In fieldtrip (another toolbox) you can create montages and apply them to our dataset.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/reference/ft_prepare_montage/__;!!Mih3wA!W17jIwUjfW82QswulBgYdotGa4hfQZDz2BPigymaX7my7-GlPqengZmKer6f5APOAnIDJA$
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/reference/ft_apply_montage/__;!!Mih3wA!W17jIwUjfW82QswulBgYdotGa4hfQZDz2BPigymaX7my7-GlPqengZmKer6f5AOaUI-osA$
It does require some programming in Matlab, as Fieldtrip doesn't have a GUI.

Regards,

Xavier