[Eeglablist] ASR

Lina Ismail linaelsherif at Knights.ucf.edu
Sun May 3 23:17:02 PDT 2020

Hello all,
Could you please help me how to solve this issue using ASR for channel rejection and data cleaning. considering I have used EEGLAV v14.1.2b and also tried version 15

In eeg_eegrej (line 168)
  In pop_select (line 537)
  In clean_artifacts (line 245)
  In pop_clean_rawdata (line 144)
Use vis_artifacts to compare the cleaned data to the original.
Warning: vis_artifacts failed. Skipping visualization.
> In pop_clean_rawdata (line 151)
Done.
Saving dataset...
Creating a new ALLEEG dataset 6
Done.
Warning: Adding folders named 'resources' to the path is not supported:
C:\EEGLAB\eeglab14_1_2b\functions\resources
> In path (line 109)
  In addpath (line 86)
  In eeglab>addpathifnotinlist (line 2059)
  In eeglab>myaddpath (line 2088)
  In eeglab (line 293)