[Eeglablist] AMICA

Lina Ismail linaelsherif at Knights.ucf.edu
Tue May 5 02:57:38 PDT 2020

Dear all,

I am in urgent need for helping me out find what the issue with AMICA.
EEGLAB v2019.1 the plugin amica1.5.1 already has the following files (amica15mkl.exe, eeg_loadamica.m, eegplugin_amica.m, loadmodout15.m, pop_runamica.m and runamica15.m). The mpich2-1.4-win-x86-64.msi and 32 is already inside the file

I have the following output

"Reference to non-existent field 'W'.

Error in runamica15 (line 892)
    weights = mods.W(:,:,1);

Error in pop_runamica (line 239)
    [W,S,mods] = runamica15(datfile,arglist{:});

Error while evaluating Menu Callback."

Would you please try to clarify simly what should I do. Also, I found the same issue with someone and one of the answers to make sure with the correct path. what path should I change? in the popupwindow there is in file: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                                                                                      outdirectory:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Could you please verify what should be inside?
kindly notice I am using 64 bit windows 10