[Eeglablist] AMICA

Lina Ismail linaelsherif at Knights.ucf.edu
Sun May 10 16:05:07 PDT 2020

Dear all,
Its my first time data cleaning for EEG data. I would like you  to help me to know what is the acceptable number of IC to reject in 64 components to decide whether this participant will be skipped from analysis or no?

For example, having to reject 32 out of 64 components. Is this data must be rejected?

Another question, After running AMICA we should manually save the file. What about saving the "selected  rejected labels" without removing them from the data set. How can I save the selected IC labels that I selected to reject, but I want to remove them later!