[Eeglablist] IC maps and time-points

Magda Gawłowska mag.gawlowska at gmail.com
Wed May 20 16:54:45 PDT 2020

Dear Tarik,

thank you for the suggestions. Actually I tried to write my own function
which mimics the original EEGlab code (it's simply pop_topoplot function).
Most of the times I'm quite successful at it, however - this time it didn't
end well :) I can plot specific time-range of my component, but I have to
predefine it in advance,.. and that's not the way I want it to work. If I
have more time I suppose I'll figure it out, but I thought maybe someone
had the same problem and solved it before.

Greetings,
Magda

pon., 18 maj 2020 o 16:53 Tarik S Bel-Bahar <tarikbelbahar at gmail.com>