[Eeglablist] Zero-phase filters in EEGLAB

Eric HG erichg2013 at gmail.com
Mon May 25 03:08:59 PDT 2020

Hi Andreas,

Thanks a lot for your reply!

I'm sorry to bother you with this but as far as I know, the following code
also implements a zero-phase filter:

dev = 0.001; df = 2;

beta = pop_kaiserbeta(dev);
m = pop_firwsord('kaiser', EEG.srate, df, dev);

[EEG, com, b] = pop_firws(EEG, 'fcutoff', [1 70], 'ftype', 'bandpass',
'wtype', 'kaiser', 'warg', beta, 'forder', m);

Is this correct? And do you have any recommendations for the filter order?

Best,

Eric