[Eeglablist] Reject Data using Clean Rawdata and ASR

Velu Prabhakar Kumaravel velu.kumaravel at unitn.it
Thu Jun 4 08:49:28 PDT 2020

Hi Martin,

Yes, certainly there is a way. Once you cleaned the signal using ASR, by
running the following command you'll find the sample indices removed by ASR.

find(EEG.etc.clean_sample_mask == 0) %% Samples removed by ASR

Now you might write a function to add these samples back to your cleaned
data assigning a constant value (say, 0) - so as to differentiate the
cleaned samples from the rejected samples.

I don't know if there exists an easier solution though. :-)

Best,

Velu Prabhakar Kumaravel, PhD Student
Center for Mind/Brain Sciences,
University of Trento, Italy