[Eeglablist] Portable EEG Systems

Dickinson, Abigail ADickinson at mednet.ucla.edu
Fri Jun 5 09:25:57 PDT 2020

Hi everyone,

Our lab currently uses an EGI system to collect data from a developmentally diverse samples of infants and children. The quick set up time is essential for our participants who cannot tolerate long recordings.

We want to make our research more accessible, which would involve taking EEG out of the lab, and into community settings. We're looking for an EEG system that is portable enough that it could be set up in different environments easily. BioSemi would work perfectly for this, but the long set up time precludes it in our samples.

I wanted to see if anyone had experience with research quality portable systems (32+ channels)? Price doesn't really matter at this point, as I just want to get a rough idea of which systems are collecting high quality data.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Best,

Abby

Abigail Dickinson, PhD.

Assistant Research Neuroscientist | UCLA
Center for Autism Research and Treatment
Semel Institute | 760 Westwood Plaza
A7-448 | Los Angeles | 90095

UCLA HEALTH SCIENCES IMPORTANT WARNING: This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner. Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us by return email, and delete this message from your computer.