[Eeglablist] STUDY History and ERSP

Delorme, Arnaud adelorme at ucsd.edu
Fri Jun 12 13:49:52 PDT 2020

Hi Adam,

In your history, there are commands to change the plotting and stats options, for example

STUDY = pop_specparams(STUDY, 'plotconditions','together');
STUDY = pop_statparams(STUDY, 'condstats','on’);

These options are important for plotting and need to be executed before you call the plotting function. Also, make sure you press the “OK” not the “Cancel” button in the STUDY plotting interface otherwise these commands will not be visible in the history.

Best wishes,

Arno