[Eeglablist] clean_rawdata causes loss of events

Haneen Alsuradi haneen at nyu.edu
Tue Jun 23 09:06:55 PDT 2020

Hi EEGLAB list,

I have been using clean_rawdata for a while and I noticed that whenever
some options are set to 'off' or -1 (basically turning some of the options
off), this causes loss of events. The number of erased events varies from a
few to an extreme case which happened to me now where all events were
deleted. I am not exactly sure what is the problem, but I found that
someone else raised this issue before too:
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/pipermail/eeglablist/2019/014482.html

Any idea how this issue can be resolved?

Best
Haneen