[Eeglablist] Importing data from Brain Vision Analyzer

Suzan Tokac (HDR) suzan.tokac at hdr.mq.edu.au
Fri Jun 26 05:06:45 PDT 2020

Dear Katya,

I also worked with the same data on BVA and on MATLAB using EEGLAB. When you preprocess .vhdr you do not manipulate the raw data but generate a separate file. On MATLAB I use a code line to be able to work with .vhdr :

rmpath('/fieldtriplite')
delete('._*')
eegs = dir('*.vhdr');

and I do the rest of the preprocessing with a script. I am not sure if this is useful but I am sharing it in case.