[Eeglablist] Call for papers on Special Issue “Advances of Biomedical Signal Processing for Disease Diagnosis, Prognosis or Severity Determination" in Applied Sciences (IF 2.474)

J. Ignacio Serrano jignacio.serrano at csic.es
Fri Jul 17 02:56:41 PDT 2020

Dear colleagues,

We contact you regarding a Special Issue entitled “Advances of
Biomedical Signal Processing for Disease Diagnosis, Prognosis or
Severity Determination" in the journal /Applied Sciences/ (ISSN
2076-3417; Impact Factor: 2.474, a peer-reviewed, Open Access Journal).

We now invite you to make a new contribution. We would appreciate it if
you could forward this email to co-authors or other colleages.
The submission deadline is * 31 January 2021*, but please note that two
months delay is allowed.

Website:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.mdpi.com/journal/applsci/special_issues/Prognosis_Severity__;!!Mih3wA!WWiJIdWm4gvoeXjTi0ntA2NA1H93WESFLE3FDOTubiivjj3pGdeuq5jlKKSIwhGFdYxDPw$

Manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision is provided to
authors approximately 15.9 days after submission; acceptance to
publication is then undertaken in 3.6 days (median values in 2019). An
Article Processing Charge (APC) of CHF 1800 currently applies to
accepted papers. You may be entitled to a discount if you have
previously received a discount code (as reviewers for any MDPI journals).

We are looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you in advance.

Dr. José Ignacio Serrano
Dr. María Dolores del Castillo
Guest Editors

Center for Automation and Robotics (https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.car.upm-csic.es/__;!!Mih3wA!WWiJIdWm4gvoeXjTi0ntA2NA1H93WESFLE3FDOTubiivjj3pGdeuq5jlKKSIwhFBxk_8sA$ )