[Eeglablist] CleanLine plugin not removing 60hz noise?

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri Jul 17 16:26:06 PDT 2020

Dear Charisse,

The current CleanLine plugins does not do the job due to a bug. See below
for validation and solution.
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Makoto's_preprocessing_pipeline#Validation_.2804.2F25.2F2020_added.29

https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Makoto's_useful_EEGLAB_code#Example_of_batch_code_to_preprocess_multiple_subjects_.2804.2F25.2F2020_updated.29

In short, use cleanLineNoise() included in Prep Pipeline.

Makoto