[Eeglablist] LIMO view results error

Chao Han hanchao at udel.edu
Mon Jul 27 08:24:22 PDT 2020

Hello,

I'm a beginner of LIMO. I got an error message when I clicked on "View
results" from the LIMO GUI. The error message says:

Error: File: limo_results.m Line: 258 Column: 72
Invalid syntax for calling function 'H0_Covariate_effect' on the path.
Use a valid syntax or explicitly initialize
'H0_Covariate_effect' to make it a variable.
Error in limo_gui>results_Callback (line 95)
limo_results;
Error in gui_mainfcn (line 95)
        feval(varargin{:});
Error in limo_gui (line 30)
    gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});
Error in
matlab.graphics.internal.figfile.FigFile/read>@(hObject,eventdata)limo_gui('results_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))
Error while evaluating DestroyedObject Callback.

Could someone help? Thank you!

Best,
Chao