[Eeglablist] Bug in pop_select?

Delorme, Arnaud adelorme at ucsd.edu
Thu Jul 30 13:27:30 PDT 2020

Yes, one constraint is that EEGLAB remove events which are not associated with any data points. So if your time locking event is not associated with any sample (data from epochs from -6 to -2 seconds will not contain samples at latency 0), EEGLAB is confused.

The way around this is to define new events at latency -2, then use the epoching function to extract latencies from -4 to 0.

Best wishes,

Arno