[Eeglablist] How to Produce Spline interpolated isovoltage maps with EEGLAB

Delorme, Arnaud adelorme at ucsd.edu
Thu Jul 30 13:41:53 PDT 2020

Spline interpolation is performed in EEG as described in

Perrin F, Pernier J, Bertrand O, Echallier JF. Spherical splines for scalp potential and current density mapping. Electroencephalogr Clin Neurophysiol. 1989;72(2):184-187. doi:10.1016/0013-4694(89)90180-6

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/Spherical-splines-for-scalp-potential-and-current-Perrin-Pernier/3633131bec6530252dc7b14af159ae1946f9a0a7__;!!Mih3wA!RHSd9ACgpmK1Sh6dDa6elt2M56uaCtssoN7_isWT7rTI8GuizDmUmNdzAqVsGfgExXBX-Q$

It is implemented in eeg_interp.m to interpolate channels.

Arno