[Eeglablist] LIMO toolbox - difference between clusters surviving correction with R^2 vs. F statistics

Dan Kleinman kleinman at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 08:31:02 PDT 2020

Hi Cyril,

Thanks so much for your quick response.

1) I have uploaded the folder containing the 2nd-level analysis to OSF and will send you a private link to it via email.

2) I *think* I downloaded this version of LIMO (v2.0) from GitHub, but it’s been a while.

3) Since my condition only had 2 factor levels, I coded them as 0 and 1 and then told LIMO to treat it as a continuous variable at the 1st level of analysis. I realize this gives up some functionality as far as contrasts, but I often add other continuous variables at the first level – trial number, for instance – and it’s (very slightly) easier to generate a single continuous variable file for each subject rather than creating both categorical and continuous variable files for each subject.

Thanks,
Dan

—
Daniel Kleinman, Ph.D.