[Eeglablist] Convert .set fille from EEGLAB

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 09:41:28 PDT 2020

Hello Lina,

All eeglab data exists as variables in a structure in matlab. The .set
files are matlab-readable files.

If you haven't had a chance to, check out the
EEG structure and the ALLEEG structure (more details on the eeglab wiki
about eeglab structures)
One can save out EEG.data structure to whatever format that matlab and its
many export functions allow.

For basic matlab usage, just google your query to get access to a large set
of info about how to use matlab.
For example, google search the following: "save out matlab variable as
text".

Searching on google for "eeglablist" + your topic (e.g., "convert set file
to mat file) or "convert set file to txt file")
may also be helpful.
.
If one is seeking to use a .set file directly with other EEG programs/tools
requiring other file formats, check whether those
programs have a method for importing .set files (many have such a
functions).