[Eeglablist] Beamformers

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 12:07:04 PDT 2020

Hello Mohamed, the below may be helpful for intro and current ideas,
from Google Scholar search on "beamformers + (EEG or MEG))

Jaiswal, A., Nenonen, J., Stenroos, M., Gramfort, A., Dalal, S. S.,
Westner, B. U., ... & Oostenveld, R. (2020). Comparison of beamformer
implementations for MEG source localization. *NeuroImage*, 116797.

Tait, L., Ozkan, A., Szul, M. J., & Zhang, J. (2020). Cortical source
imaging of resting-state MEG with a high resolution atlas: An evaluation of
methods. *BioRxiv*.

Halder, T., Talwar, S., Jaiswal, A. K., & Banerjee, A. (2019). Quantitative
evaluation in estimating sources underlying brain oscillations using
current source density methods and beamformer approaches. *Eneuro*, *6*(4).

Asadzadeh, S., Rezaii, T. Y., Beheshti, S., Delpak, A., & Meshgini, S.
(2020). A systematic review of EEG source localization techniques and their
applications on diagnosis of brain abnormalities. *Journal of Neuroscience
Methods*, 108740.

Rykaczewski, K., Nikadon, J., Duch, W., & Piotrowski, T. (2020). supFunSim:
spatial filtering toolbox for EEG. *Neuroinformatics*, 1-19.

Nunes, A. S., Moiseev, A., Kozhemiako, N., Cheung, T., Ribary, U., &
Doesburg, S. M. (2020). Multiple constrained minimum variance beamformer
(MCMV) performance in connectivity analyses. *NeuroImage*, *208*, 116386.

Van Hoey, G., Van de Walle, R., Vanrumste, B., D’Havse, M., Lemahieu, I., &
Boon, P. (1999). Beamforming techniques applied in EEG source analysis. *Proc.
ProRISC99*, *10*, 545-549.

Jonmohamadi, Y., Poudel, G., Innes, C., Weiss, D., Krueger, R., & Jones, R.
(2014). Comparison of beamformers for EEG source signal
reconstruction. *Biomedical
Signal Processing and Control*, *14*, 175-188.

Jobst, C., Ferrari, P., Isabella, S., & Cheyne, D. (2018). BrainWave: a
matlab toolbox for beamformer source analysis of MEG data. *Frontiers in
neuroscience*, *12*, 587.

Gutiérrez, D., Nehorai, A., & Dogandzic, A. (2006). Performance analysis of
reduced-rank beamformers for estimating dipole source signals using
EEG/MEG. *IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering*, *53*(5), 840-844.

Wilenius, J., Lauronen, L., Kirveskari, E., Gaily, E., Metsähonkala, L., &
Paetau, R. (2020). Interictal magnetoencephalography in parietal lobe
epilepsy–comparison of equivalent current dipole and beamformer (SAMepi)
analysis. *Clinical neurophysiology practice*.