[Eeglablist] clean_artifacts warnings

Catherine Manning catherine.manning at univ.ox.ac.uk
Tue Aug 25 06:21:27 PDT 2020

Hello,

Following on from a previous message to the list - I checked that I'm still getting these warning messages with the new version of EEGLAB (v20) and would really appreciate it if someone could help me and let me know if I need to worry about these messages.

When using clean_artifacts, I'm getting a warning message which comes from eeg_lat2point:

'eeg_lat2point(): Points out of range detected. Points replaced with maximum value'

A similar question came up before but I can't see if it was resolved: https://sccn.ucsd.edu/pipermail/eeglablist/2017/013341.html

For some datasets I also get warnings from eeg_eegrej called by clean_artifacts:
Warning: discrepancy when recomputing event latency. Try to reproduce the problem and send us your dataset.

Thanks and best wishes

Cathy

Dr Cathy Manning

Sir Henry Wellcome Postdoctoral Fellow
Department of Experimental Psychology, Oxford
Supernumerary Fellow
University College, Oxford

Address:
Department of Experimental Psychology
University of Oxford
Anna Watts Building
Radcliffe Observatory Quarter
Woodstock Road
Oxford, OX2 6GG

Phone: 01865 271 442
(Developmental Centre reception: 01865 271 400)

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.psy.ox.ac.uk/team/catherine-manning__;!!Mih3wA!S4yXeSyTafNPYneys9PW0FAzJvHCZ7Ghm8ufwUyT03htuIyVGgGYcUwgqr87y8y63v5FiA$
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://catherinemanning.weebly.com/__;!!Mih3wA!S4yXeSyTafNPYneys9PW0FAzJvHCZ7Ghm8ufwUyT03htuIyVGgGYcUwgqr87y8w6HvOBUg$