[Eeglablist] EEG recording module, recommendations and advice.

Clement Lee cll008 at eng.ucsd.edu
Mon Aug 31 11:07:20 PDT 2020

Dear Mahir,

I'm no expert and this is just something I saw (and not SCCN's official
recommendation), but Open Ephys
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://open-ephys.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/OEW/pages/491597/Open*Ephys*Acquisition*Board__;Kysr!!Mih3wA!TH3sLyKl6uSlcSdMrTJwanWODhMny3Uqhv2NJoxj4tM8meTFxZSGfvLdJ36uNug28CJyCw$ >
seems to have open source usage in mind.

Best,
Clement Lee
Applications Programmer
Institute for Neural Computation, UC San Diego
858-822-7535