[Eeglablist] Generate Talairach coords?

Clement Lee cll008 at eng.ucsd.edu
Wed Sep 2 17:08:35 PDT 2020

Hi Curtis,

The DIPFIT structure contains coordinates, although I'm not sure if they
are already in Talairach coordinates. `EEG.dipfit.model.posxyz` might be
all you need, but if not, the coordinate transform information is stored in
`EEG.dipfit.coord_transform`

Best,
Clement Lee
Applications Programmer
Institute for Neural Computation, UC San Diego
858-822-7535