[Eeglablist] How to randomly delete half the epochs (trials) associated with specific EEG triggers?

Renzo Lanfranco renzo.lanfranco at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 17:20:04 PDT 2020

Hi everyone,

I have a number of epoched (and clean) eeglab datasets ready to analyse.
However, I need to randomly delete half the trials (epochs) of two specific
conditions (marked by EEG triggers) for an analysis. Does anyone have lines
of code that can do so? For example, a Matlab code where you can specify
EEG triggers (e.g. ‘5’ and ‘6’), so the script takes all the trials that
contain those triggers and randomly deletes half of them from the dataset?

Thanks!

Renzo