[Eeglablist] Looking for collaborator with professional hair experience for diversity initiative

Matthew Bachman matthew.bachman at duke.edu
Fri Sep 11 13:01:34 PDT 2020

Hello,
We are a team at Duke University interested in finding new/improved solutions for collecting EEG data in participants of African descent. We are seeking to find individuals with professional and/or substantial experience working with Black/African hair, with preferably some background or experience in EEG data acquisition, who can periodically consult with us on this project. The ideal candidate would be motivated to work with us as we develop novel solutions to long-standing issues with EEG data collection and data representation of this population group in EEG and ERP research studies. Since this is an EEG/ERP listserv, we would also welcome any leads any of you might have on individuals who may be able to fill this need for this project. We note that if we find the appropriate individual (s) to fill this role, there would be some consultation funds available to compensate them for their effort.
Interested applicants should contact Matthew Bac​hman (matthew.bachman at duke.edu) and Dr. Marty Woldorff (woldorff at duke.edu<mailto:woldorff at duke.edu>) for more information.
​