[Eeglablist] simple EEG viewer

Clement Lee cll008 at eng.ucsd.edu
Tue Sep 15 09:21:01 PDT 2020

Hi Magda,

It depends on the file format/ extension of the EEG file. Some
manufacturers provide a 'lite' version of their software for free, and you
might be able to find something open source hosted on online repositories
(e.g. github).

Best,
Clement Lee
Applications Programmer
Institute for Neural Computation, UC San Diego
858-822-7535