[Eeglablist] [eeglablist] deconatenate EEG data

Clement Lee cll008 at eng.ucsd.edu
Tue Sep 22 15:08:35 PDT 2020

Hi Elnaz,

You can make 5 copies of the file, and use pop_select (or another data
selection function) to select what data to keep and save. There might be a
better solution depending on what you plan to do after de-concatenating the
data (and how you concatenated them to begin with).

Best,
Clement Lee
Applications Programmer
Institute for Neural Computation, UC San Diego
858-822-7535