[Eeglablist] moving ICs between clusters

Fran Copelli fcopelli at ryerson.ca
Fri Sep 25 11:41:24 PDT 2020

Dear list,

I have a perplexing issue here. So — I have a study file with a number of
clusters. There is a specific cluster (arbitrarily #4) which is in a ROI
and has 36 ICs. Looking at the ICs, I noted that 19 are from individual
participants, and 17 are duplicates (i.e., being provided by the same
participant).

My colleague asked me to do an analysis with only the 19 individual ICs.
So, I temporarily moved the duplicate ICs into their own cluster. Since
then, I have finished the analysis and moved the secondary ICs back into
the original cluster, so it has 36 again.
**BUT*,* when I run this code,

[STUDY erspdata ersptimes erspfreqs pgroup pcond pinter] =
std_erspplot(STUDY,ALLEEG,'clusters', 4)

my erspdata says I still have only 19 ICs, not the full 36. What is
happening here?????

Any insight is appreciated, but note that that the study file was saved
after I put the 17 back. So it's not an issue like that. Thanks,

*Fran (she/they)*

SMART Lab, Psychology Department