[Eeglablist] Change events markers in GUI

Hamdi Habacha hamdi.habacha at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 02:20:27 PDT 2020

Dear EEGLAB users,

I've been trying to change my events markers via the gui: Export my events
in  a .txt file, do the modifications in it, and then re-import it from
MATLAB array or ASCII file, but I'm getting an error message: EEGLAB error
in function importevent() at line 204: Index exceeds array bounds.
I've done exactly as it's described in the EEGLAB wiki, and many times, but
it never worked.

Thank you in advance for anyone who could help!
Best wishes,
Hamdi

*Hamdi Habacha*
PhD Sport Sciences
Integrative Neuroscience and Cognition Center (INCC)
UMR 8002, Université de Paris & CNRS
45 rue des Saints-Pères, 75006 Paris, France
Tel: +33 6 50 17 23 74
hamdi.habacha at gmail.com, hamdi.habacha at parisdescartes.fr
<hamdi.habacha at gmail.com>