[Eeglablist] PAC Tools Error/Question

Ramón Martinez nucleuscub at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 15:53:58 PDT 2020

Dear Aaron,
Thanks for your interest in using PACTools. Unfortunately, PACTools for
STUDY is currently under development. However, if you feel adventurous..
you are welcome to try it out! At this point, using PACTools for STUDY
requires the previous computation of time-frequency measures (ERSP) for all
the subjects in the STUDY. Issues like the one you are reporting may arise
if this measure is not computed. I may consider making a release of these
features by the end of November. But heads up, this may be computationally
expensive, so the use of NSG and *nsgportal*
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1053811920302652__;!!Mih3wA!X1FBpV1rPQudLiFap47JAZVSEwrZw_OKSC_4Xi7RNlxC0zCAcyj0LiL8vF0Opj15v4vMvg$ > as a
computational backup will be needed. I'll provide more details in a couple
of weeks.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions,
Best,
Ramon